Friday, May 13, 2011
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? Well since i didnt have a wedding (we went to the JP and the only person there was our best friend) i would have to say homecoming day.
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? My husband decided to join the military when we were seniors in high school. We got married after he was done with tech school.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? Depends on the day really. I love pretty much all of the disney movies that came out in the 90's. Watching them now brings back so many memories of simple carefree days.
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? This is a hard question for me. Here in Italy, there really isnt anything we look forward to doing on the weekend. However in FL we could always look forward to going to the beach.
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? Hurlburt Field in FL. Thats where we were before here and i miss it so much. We were there for 6 years and i so wanted to leave (after all isnt one of the perks to military moving around and seeing different parts of the world?) well after a few months here i was so ready to go back to FL. Its where i consider home now even though we are from PA.
- ▼ 2011 (7)
- I'm Nicole, though my close friends call me Niki. I've been living in Italy since August 2008. My husband, Chris, and I have been married since 11/20/02. Chris is in the USAF and we have 2 kids, Kairi and Zachary. I do photography and am also going to school for business management or marketing not decided yet.
- Aviano (1)